- remove search
- remove sesion "master tab" that can collapse all tabs from that session, i just want a new session every time i quite (this will give more room to see the tabs names)
- no gimiky page loading icon, just make it simple/professional or nonexistant
- don't need settings or "pages" and "closed pages" tabs, just make it so you can not have any of them or you can have them enabled if you want
- an option to where tabs open relative to where there opened. Say I on a page with a bunch of links, I open 3 new tabs by opening them in new tab, I want the most recent tab right next to the parent tab, not at the end of the list
- make the tab bar as small in width as possible, it will not go under 100px
- make it so it doesn't open anything from last time i quit
- make it so that I can restore my previous session, if i quit or crash (i know there are other extension but this would be nice to have, just like in firefox)
Basically just make it, so i can make it not show anything besides tabs. while i am guessing these buttons are for "newer" users or "power" users, I don't care for them, just make it an option. I use tree style tab in firefox and can't live without it. You extension seems to be the only one for chrome like this and while it is probably a niche market, I am definitely your prime demographic. It is the only thing that is holding me back from switching since chrome came out (years ago now). I did read that you can't hide chrome's tab bar and that is definitely a downside, that would be great if you could fix that in some way.
anyway thanks for the extension, I will not be using it as hard as the firefox right now as as yours is still clunky but as soon as you polish it, I will not be a chrome user, i will be a sidewise user using chrome.
Running Chrome on OSX. Close button for hibernated doesn't work. Works on windows 7 version of chrome
This is an awesome plugin.
I use it on my chromebook, osx, and win7 boxes. On OSX, the app doesn't remove delete the tab as it does in windows when I click on the x button. Hoping you can fix this.
Плагин очень нужен .Спасибо разработчикам!.Но последнее время стал отказываться работать ,через-раз.Пожалуйста доработайте.
Плагин очень нужный ,Спасибо разработчикам! Но последнее время стал отказываться работать ,точнее через раз.Не запускается с с браузером попытки запустить принудительно не чего не приносят. Исправьте пожалуйста .
Thanks for this great add on. However, when I start a new tab, it does not show up as a root tab of the window. It insists to open as a child tab of a existing tab.
I'm on mac. Definitely look around your code of generating a new tab and place it somewhere, see if you can find something that pick the wrong parent.
I think this should be fixed as part of today's release. Can you verify?
e.g. so the frame has at the top
> Last Sessions
[which expands to]
> Last sessions 2015-09-17.. (n pages)
> Last sessions 2015-09-16.. (n pages)
> Window (n pages)
I have a dual monitor setup with one vertical windows task bar in the middle. Having sidewise docked pushes windows behind the task bar, which unfortunately ruins the benefit of the extension. I know there aren't a ton of people with a vertical task bar on Windows but I thought I'd let you know.
I have seen this issue previously but thought I had it fixed. Will investigate, thanks for reporting it!
Is it possible to get a link to download the latest build?
Thanks ... Ken
Yup, this is what I was waiting for to switch from FireFox. And now I'm almost on Chrome now.
Just suggesting following two:
- Now as in Firefox and Opera where you can use Bookmarks from sidebars, -Can you please develop similar addons to provide Bookmarks tree structure in sidebar.?
- Make it possible to Auto Hide these side panels.
Customer support service by UserEcho