Steps to reproduce:
- Open three tabs in window 1.
- Open three tabs in window 2.
- Hibernate two tabs in both windows, leaving one open in each.
- Close window 2, then close window 1.
- Reopen Chrome and note that SW has only two hibernated tab in the window 2 list (bug), while three hibernated tab in window 1 list (as desired).
Note: if one were to reverse the "close" action, i.e. close window 1, then close window 2, then the bug would appear in the window 1 list. My guess is that the auto-hibernating feature works only on the last window close.
Note 2: I found a workaround by closing Chrome via the menu or by the shortcut ctrl-shift-q. Would be great if this could be fixed, however, because I tend to forget to do this :(
Thank you very much!
Customer support service by UserEcho