Sidewise often locks up my entire browser while a page is loading, page loads slow, can't scroll, change tabs, or use hangouts app without delay of 5-10 seconds or more. Issue does not occur with Sidewise disabled.
I've tried most configuration options on/off (including animations), but no change. I even tested some experimental chrome://flags options but still does it. Only other extension I'm using is uBlock Origin, which I tried toggling off too.
I can't quite narrow down exactly what pages trigger it but a lot of google pages do such as https://play.google.com/store/apps/ but it seems like Sidewise is causing some sort of locking/blocking of certain browser processes/threads while certain pages are loading.
Using single monitor, 1080p LinuxMint 17.3 Cinnamon (Ubuntu 14.04.4 LTS)
Using latest stable Google Chrome Version 50.0.2661.75 (64-bit)
Output of Chrome://gpu
Graphics Feature Status
- Canvas: Software only, hardware acceleration unavailable
- Flash: Hardware accelerated
- Flash Stage3D: Hardware accelerated
- Flash Stage3D Baseline profile: Hardware accelerated
- Compositing: Hardware accelerated
- Multiple Raster Threads: Enabled
- Native GpuMemoryBuffers: Software only. Hardware acceleration disabled
- Rasterization: Software only. Hardware acceleration disabled
- Video Decode: Software only, hardware acceleration unavailable
- Video Encode: Hardware accelerated
- WebGL: Hardware accelerated
Сервис поддержки клиентов работает на платформе UserEcho