Answered

how often will you release?

Florian Schicker 11 years ago updated by Joel Thornton 11 years ago 0

you write you do this as a fulltime job - how often would you release updates? cause just now, i would use the firefox extension due to too many bugs in sidewise. greets

Answer

Answer
Answered

New version just released, which AFAIK fixes all the existing bugs :)

----

The next release should be out in a few days. I agree the current version is too buggy - unfortunately fixing those bugs has taken longer than expected this round, but it was important to get things just right here, as these fixes pertain to the core of Sidewise's behavior.

In the near future I expect to put out new releases every 1-4 weeks, and also release a "Developer's Build" as often as several times per week in between the main releases, for those who want to try out the work-in-progress.

Answered

The next release should be out in a few days. I agree the current version is too buggy - unfortunately fixing those bugs has taken longer than expected this round, but it was important to get things just right here, as these fixes pertain to the core of Sidewise's behavior.

In the near future I expect to put out new releases every 1-4 weeks, and also release a "Developer's Build" as often as several times per week in between the main releases, for those who want to try out the work-in-progress.

Answer
Answered

New version just released, which AFAIK fixes all the existing bugs :)

----