+4
Planned

Multiple sidebars for multi-monitor setup. AND styling/themes for sidewise

Abbas Khan 11 years ago updated by Joel Thornton 11 years ago 1

Hey, I've been using tree-style-tabs on firefox for a long time, and finding something similar on chrome is really great. I was wondering about two things.: 

(A) is there a way to get a separate sidebar on each monitor? Right now i have two monitors, each have a chrome window but i have to keep going to the 1st monitor to select tabs on the second monitor. It'd be awesome to have each monitor have its own sidebar .

(B) styling for sidebar. A darker backgorund version would be nice as the white  background is too strong on the eyes (with my otherwise dark browser/windows).

Thank you

Answer

Answer
Planned

(A) This is tentatively planned but probably won't get completed for some time. 

(B) Styling support in general is planned, and I'm planning on at least a couple darker themes to come packaged with that: one that closely mimics Tree Style Tabs, and one that mimics this editor's lovely color scheme.

Answer
Planned

(A) This is tentatively planned but probably won't get completed for some time. 

(B) Styling support in general is planned, and I'm planning on at least a couple darker themes to come packaged with that: one that closely mimics Tree Style Tabs, and one that mimics this editor's lovely color scheme.

Sounds great, I love sublime's style. Can't wait for sidewise to have something like that!